the soul vampire lion: dakneziel

la mia fic...

« Older   Newer »

1. linzee

User deleted

Dakneziel:

this is 1ª part of my fic: the beginning of the lioness vampira of souls. Meridian,

Nosgoth: Times of the crossed ones of lions it had once, when the great felines esparcian themselves by all Nosgoth, but also but the dangerous one, since the two herds that regian these earth were in war by their own survival in the world. And Dakneziel, future angel of the death, was between those crossed… although… not yet its true destiny knows… because… at this moment this… playing…

dakneziel: - has catches to you… setsukamoon. - clear that… noooo dakneziel: if
    setsukamoon: no… mother of dakneziel: - she interrupts: already let play young. dakneziel: … I have… sucks no longer we are young, already we are 13 days old.
    mother of dakneziel: for my… no. - one retires -
    dakneziel: - mmm… some times wanted that they disappeared.
    setsukamoon: - ho… we go dakneziel you are not so negative. so that not…
    mother of setsukamoon: - setsukamoon interrupts… you do not have something to say to him to your friend?
    setsukamoon: - sad-ho… if
    dakneziel: - that, that thing?
    setsukamoon: - sad-me ire tomorrow po the night to Japan, and not queria decirtelo because… pense that serious very bad for you.
    dakneziel. - sad-O.K entonses… have a good travel and….
    lion observes: - interumpe- ¡¡lady ¡¡¡
    mother of dakneziel: - worried that happens?
    lion observes: - the invaders approach
    loki: - confused¿ that?
    mother of dakneziel: runs salvense…
    dakneziel: and, that there is with you?
    mother of dakneziel: - dakneziel interrupts-vayanse… if I have luck will find in the ruins of those columns… fence dakneziel: - running we hoped there
    mother of dakneziel: - comvoca to the lionesses …

while both small lions loki and dakneziel continue their trip worried about the health of their herd, in a mountain guardians discuss themselves to 4 spirits discuss:
    durri (1 guardian): - distressed- this world this I aim to fall in ruins… if nonescojemos now to the new guardians, this nonsera world another thing but that dust
    hithario (they 2guardian): I agree, but we cannot leave….
    zajenli (they 3guardian): - it interrupts¿ but that? … your you know well like I who single the bird of the paradise decides it, and has not signaled single of those who would seran the guard…
    elioach (they 4guardian): - it interrupts- no… already has been doing it… for short while volo towards the east…
    while the other guardians comprendian that the bird was not in the cage… the bird siguio to the small lions with stones of each one of the destinies of those small ones…

loki: - sad- you think that mother returns?
    dakneziel: - sad-no… - angered… has THIS PODIA NOT TO BE WORSE, PRIORITIZES MY FRIEND, SOON MOTHER THAT FOLLOWS?¡¡¡ ¿I?¡¡¡¡¡
    bird of the paradise: - interrupts- to be… have takes these stones, and remembers: there is a way that waits the destiny to them, great powers you would daran these stones to them, to be used by you… guardians. - one vanishes in the air-.
    dakneziel: - confused- eh? that powers?
    loki: - impression- eh dakneziel…
    dakneziel: - it interrupts-¿ That?
    loki: - made an impression desdeee cuuuando you have… GIANT WINGS and CLAWS
    dakneziel: - observing what loki said- LOKI… we go by mother.

and if, they flew towards its homes… but hates from which they arrived at the aim of its trip they fitted arrows to him is dakneziel in the wings… and loki was absorbed then by a vortex that aparecio of the anything… dakneziel was I aim to lose the control of its flight, hurt and with a blurred Vista, it was about to to land but… I am nailed in the end of a estalacmita… and although parecia its aim, the rock of the bird desvanecio and titilo in dakneziel… until the stone I materialize its spirit, in the spiritual world…

elioach: DAKNEZIEL… I have been hoping to you…

^_^

Edited by linzee - 11/6/2007, 01:31

2. °¤•Sharpey•¤°

User deleted

Very Cool! ^-^

3. *Demi182 Li0n*

User deleted

fashion! ^_^

4. °Xander°

User deleted

è un personaggio...non so cosa ci faccia nella sezione delle Fan Fiction

5. linzee

User deleted

esta modificato:
    QUOTE (linzee @ 3/6/2007, 21:00)
    (IMG:http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/9893/daknezielrx2.jpg)
    Dakneziel:

this is 1ª part of my fic: the beginning of the lioness vampira of souls. Meridian,

Nosgoth: Times of the crossed ones of lions it had once, when the great felines esparcian themselves by all Nosgoth, but also but the dangerous one, since the two herds that regian these earth were in war by their own survival in the world. And Dakneziel, future angel of the death, was between those crossed… although… not yet its true destiny knows… because… at this moment this… playing…

dakneziel: - has catches to you… setsukamoon. - clear that… noooo dakneziel: if
    setsukamoon: no… mother of dakneziel: - she interrupts: already let play young. dakneziel: … I have… sucks no longer we are young, already we are 13 days old.
    mother of dakneziel: for my… no. - one retires -
    dakneziel: - mmm… some times wanted that they disappeared.
    setsukamoon: - ho… we go dakneziel you are not so negative. so that not…
    mother of setsukamoon: - setsukamoon interrupts… you do not have something to say to him to your friend?
    setsukamoon: - sad-ho… if
    dakneziel: - that, that thing?
    setsukamoon: - sad-me ire tomorrow po the night to Japan, and not queria decirtelo because… pense that serious very bad for you.
    dakneziel. - sad-O.K entonses… have a good travel and….
    lion observes: - interumpe- ¡¡lady ¡¡¡
    mother of dakneziel: - worried that happens?
    lion observes: - the invaders approach
    loki: - confused¿ that?
    mother of dakneziel: runs salvense…
    dakneziel: and, that there is with you?
    mother of dakneziel: - dakneziel interrupts-vayanse… if I have luck will find in the ruins of those columns… fence dakneziel: - running we hoped there
    mother of dakneziel: - comvoca to the lionesses …

while both small lions loki and dakneziel continue their trip worried about the health of their herd, in a mountain guardians discuss themselves to 4 spirits discuss:
    durri (1 guardian): - distressed- this world this I aim to fall in ruins… if nonescojemos now to the new guardians, this nonsera world another thing but that dust
    hithario (they 2guardian): I agree, but we cannot leave….
    zajenli (they 3guardian): - it interrupts¿ but that? … your you know well like I who single the bird of the paradise decides it, and has not signaled single of those who would seran the guard…
    elioach (they 4guardian): - it interrupts- no… already has been doing it… for short while volo towards the east…
    while the other guardians comprendian that the bird was not in the cage… the bird siguio to the small lions with stones of each one of the destinies of those small ones…

loki: - sad- you think that mother returns?
    dakneziel: - sad-no… - angered… has THIS PODIA NOT TO BE WORSE, PRIORITIZES MY FRIEND, SOON MOTHER THAT FOLLOWS?¡¡¡ ¿I?¡¡¡¡¡
    bird of the paradise: - interrupts- to be… have takes these stones, and remembers: there is a way that waits the destiny to them, great powers you would daran these stones to them, to be used by you… guardians. - one vanishes in the air-.
    dakneziel: - confused- eh? that powers?
    loki: - impression- eh dakneziel…
    dakneziel: - it interrupts-¿ That?
    loki: - made an impression desdeee cuuuando you have… GIANT WINGS and CLAWS
    dakneziel: - observing what loki said- LOKI… we go by mother.

and if, they flew towards its homes… but hates from which they arrived at the aim of its trip they fitted arrows to him is dakneziel in the wings… and loki was absorbed then by a vortex that aparecio of the anything… dakneziel was I aim to lose the control of its flight, hurt and with a blurred Vista, it was about to to land but… I am nailed in the end of a estalacmita… and although parecia its aim, the rock of the bird desvanecio and titilo in dakneziel… until the stone I materialize its spirit, in the spiritual world…

elioach: DAKNEZIEL… I have been hoping to you…

^_^

6. soul_neo

User deleted

i like the history, sooo many fantasy and lions, me gusta tu historia tiene mucha fantasia y leones

7. linzee

User deleted

GrAtZiE nEo ^^

6 replies since 3/6/2007, 20:00   216 views