The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride (2019)

After the death of the evil Scar, Simba takes the throne of the animals, presenting the Kingdom with his children, Kiara and Kion. But things change when they befriend the son of Scar.

« Older   Newer »

1. KANYANTA MWANSA

User deleted

The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride (2019)
    Prologue

It was a dark night in the Pride Lands. The animals had rested in their slumber. They had just gotten used to living in the Pride Lands once more after the defeat of Scar, by the hands of their King. A ground shaking roar had filled the air, a voice went out in the wind. Animals traveled all over the Pride Lands to Pride Rock, the home of the royal family. Simba, their King, and Nala, their Queen, stood on the edge of Pride Rock, looking at their subjects in happiness, with a warthog and meerkat by their side. As the sun made a rise, the animals cheered at their King and Queen. Rafiki, a wise mandrill and a friend of one of the Great Kings of the Past had walked up to them, carrying a beautiful golden cub, who opened her eyes for the first time. After sharing a look with the cub's parents, he lifted her up above Pride Rock for all the animals to see. The spirit of Mufasa shines ahead of the cub, giving her the name of Kiara. Timon, the wisecracking meerkat, and Pumbaa, the soft-hearted warthog looked at the side of the presentation in nostalgia.
    "Pumbaa, look at the little guy. A chip off of the old block! And you've gotta know who's gonna raise him!" Timon said.
    "His parents?" Pumbaa asked.
    "Sure, technically, but who's gonna teach him the really important stuff? Like how to belch?" -- he belches loudly -- "and dig for grubs."
    He leaps down to Pumbaa's side.
    "I tell ya Pumbaa. It's gonna be like old times. You, me, and the little guy."
    Rafiki giggles, while carrying the cub.
    "It is a girl!"
    "Girl?!" the duo said in unison.
    It was the birth of The Lion Queen.

Chapter 1: Another Cub
    Rafiki sits in his tree, drawing a picture of the newborn Princess next to his old picture of the current King. Wind blows past him, signifying Mufasa's appearance.

"Oh Mufasa," he said gleefully.

"Such a day it has been. Princess Kiara's birth. Another Circle of Life is complete. And the Pride's future is once again secure."

In this moment, wind blew all over the paintings, messing it up.

"Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Mufasa, look what you are doing! The Circle is broken now!" Rafiki yelled.

"Why do you-"

He paused, looking at the painting in worry.

"There is trouble in the Pride Lands."

He looks at a figure, which was formed within the destruction.

"There is another cub?"

He looks more closely.

"Where, could this be? {Gasp} In the Outlands!"

The mandrill climbed to the tippy top of the tree and glanced over the savannah, where he could see a dark and shadowy place.

"But that is where Simba banished Scar's followers. Including Scar's most loyal follower, Zira."

Meanwhile, in the Outlands, a dry barren place, malnourished lions rest about. Some scraping for food. Others resting. One lion cub had pounced on a nearby termite.

"RRAH!"

He opened his paws, and looked at the poor insect.

Merciful, he let it go before being blasted with a scolding.

"Kovu!" yelled the leader of the Outsiders.

"Don't let it go!"

She lifts her hand, grabs the bug, and smashes it to the ground, crushing it to bits, before running towards her son.

"What's the matter with you?"

"But mother," Kovu said. "He wasn't hurting anyone.

"There is no room for weakness here my son. Remember, Scar chose you to become the next King! And when you rule, we shall no longer be forced to live in these dry, barren, disgusting, pathetic, termite infested Outlands!!!!"

Kovu lowered his head in agreement, whilst Zira went ballistic and started swatting at termite mounds.

Zira's two other children ran towards her with news.

"Mother! Mother! Over there in the Pride Lands we saw everything! The whole thing! We saw Simba's cub!"

"What?"

Zira bent to her daughter.

"Vitani what did you see?"

"Simba's new cub is a girl!"

"A girl! Splendid! Scar my beloved, did you hear that? This couldn't be more perfect!"

"Who's she talking to?" asked Nuka.

"Scar!" Vitani replied.

"Where where?!"

"Scar's dead genius"

"Yes!" Zira yelled.

"Because of Simba! If not for him, Scar would still be King! And I, Zira. His loving devoted Queen!"

"Speaking of Kings," Nuka said, "I was thinking, since I am the oldest, maybe I should be King!"

"Don't be a fool Nuka." Zira said.

"Kovu is the chosen one. We must fulfill Scar's dying wish so we can train Kovu to become the next King."

Edited by KANYANTA MWANSA - 4/5/2019, 04:08 AM

Futuro Re

Group
    Branco PrideLands

Status
    Hi kanyanta, this is an Italian fan site, i'm surprised to see an english speaker here, i will read your FF in future. :)

Inviato tramite ForumFree App

3. KANYANTA MWANSA

User deleted

All you have to do is right click, and it will show an option to translate. You'll be able to understand. Sorry for the confusion.

Chapter 2 is on the way!

Futuro Re

Group
    Branco PrideLands

Status
    CITAZIONE (KANYANTA MWANSA @ 29/3/2019, 03:29) 
    All you have to do is right click, and it will show an option to translate. You'll be able to understand. Sorry for the confusion.

Chapter 2 is on the way!

Yeah i know that, not all the computer have that function to translate!
    Anyway on Phone you can't translate like you say.

If your are planning to stay on the forum, you should introduce yourself in the section (Presentazioni).

Re Leone

Group
    Guardia reale

Status
    Hi, Kanyanta. Gerber is right. First, you have to introduce yourself in the "New Entry" section; you can find it on the top side of the home page. Then you can start to write and create new topics.

Have a nice day

Edited by Wota il leoncino metallaro - 29/3/2019, 15:56

6. KANYANTA MWANSA

User deleted

Where's the New Entry section?

Scratch that. I know what to do know
    Thanks for the info

7. KANYANTA MWANSA

User deleted

For those of you who read this, I won't be making this series on this forum. I'm moving the series over to fanfiction.net. Be sure to read these two parts before going on fanfiction.net.
    Sorry about that.

6 replies since 28/3/2019, 21:53   226 views