Fleira Gallery

« Older   Newer »

Re Leone

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    invece di intasare la sezione video con ogni discussione sui miei mash ,come consigliato da Bau,faccio una discussione unica ed apposita XD
    spero siano di vostro gradimento ^^

Video

CITAZIONE
    ▄█ Read Me Please █▄

❥ Woul you like that?! WOULD YOU LIKE THAT?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    *-* i love this song ! so i have made a mash . I hope you like it . Breaking Benjamin is my favourite singer!

❥ There is no a perfect story....i know only that Jim get angry with Tangled XDD
    This is my original couple and i love it :3 meow!

❥Well i spent 4 hours to do this ,it's all....i don't speak anymore XD

Bye guyz!!

Song: © Breaking Benjamin © Diary of Jane
    Clips : © Disney © Trasure Planet © Tangled
    Program : Sony Vegas Pro 9

[Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.]

Video

CITAZIONE
    ▄█ Read me Please █▄

» Heya guyz! How are you ?
    Well well well,you didn't recognized me,right XD? ehehe this is my hidden video-side u.u . I hope you like it : D!

» Guess how much I put to create it? 20 HOURS ! X_X my patient was killed in that time XDD
    But i'm REALLY REALLY satisfied :3 This is my official animash! i've never done a vids like this.

» I didn't use a Xmas song,it's so municipality! i prefer rock u.u
    Well,i hope that you will spend a nice Xmas C: This year, in my opinion has gone really quickly, and despite all efforts, I'm glad that it is almost finished this year.
    I cannot wait to embrace the new one!

» For this Xmas, i have required a videogame , "Alice madness return". i don't like horror,but this game inspires me,because there is a under-story about Alice in Wonderland :3 and i love disney u.u so...
    And you? What have you required for Xmas :3? reply me with here down and comment the video!

» Well,it's all. Happy Christmas guy : D! and happy new year!

Songs : © Skillet © Those night © Hero
    Clips : © Disney © Dreamworks © Square Enix
    © The lion king
    © Koda Brother Bear
    © Alpha and Omega
    © Arashi no yoru ni
    © Spirit
    © Lady and the Tramps
    © Bolt
    © Bambi
    © Kingdom Hearts
    © Happy Feet
    © Balto
    © Red & Toby
    © Rapunzel
    Program : Sony Vegas pro 10

Video

CITAZIONE
    ▄█ Read Please █▄

● Sanity
    Can't see the dark already
    Purity
    The days are longer
    Sanity
    But that also must sink
    Sanity
    What is that?!
    Insanaty!
    Like floating on air
    Psychopathy
    A carefree life
    Insanaty
    An illusion that can't end
    Captivity
    Unable to run away!

● it's so COOL *O* i love this "song" X3
    so i decide to do a vid. i usually see this song with draw,buti think to make one mash.....so,what do you think? it is perfect with scar story,isn't it ?
    i hope you like it!

● Information

Program : Sony Vegas Pro 10
    Clips and Images : © The lion king © Disney © DA's artist
    Song : InSaNaTy

Video

CITAZIONE
    ▄█ Read Please █▄

★ use HD for the best quality!

★ Heya guyz!
    now i've got 400+ subscriber *O* thank you very much guyz :,3 i'm really happy! so ,i decide to do a vids for this event ^^

★ Tarzan is one of my favourite disney's movie and i love it *O* so i decided to do this crossover with the original character :3
    the story is really simple : how in the movie,Jane must go away because UK is her home,but when remember all adventures that have done with Tarzan,she decide to return,in the jungle,with tarzan : D

★ well,i spent one day to make this,but how you can see,it's a really simple vid. but i think it's really,really emotional. it's important,isn't it?
    well,i hope you like it in any case ^^

thank you again and see you in the next vid! (it will be my new entry for the channel : D )

Video

CITAZIONE
    ▄█Read Me█▄

★ Hi guyz! this is my new crossover of my new couple , KodaXZira
    This is a particular mash and i hope you undestand it =)
    The video was inspired by an event that hurted me a lot D;

★ STORYLINE:
    well,use your imagination :3
    but the character are like these :
    Koda = principal character :
    he has been hurt by zira
    Zira = evil character
    Nala = koda's friend
    Bear = koda's mother

★ i spent 3 days to do this D: expecially the mask of zira.
    but in hours,i spent 5 hours i think.
    i use,like always,the dissolve transition and flash,with some look effect (i love these coloration *.*)
    with a dark texture for the presentation X3

★ well i hope you like it ^-^

Video

CITAZIONE
    ▄█ Read Please █▄

● Heya Guyz! Welcome in my new mash crossover :3
    ok ok i know,i have made a lot of sad videos,but i love they X3
    well well,in this case wh have Simba and Nala. i use blacn and white clip for the past and a few color clips for the present :3

● Storyline:
    Simba is sad because he got angry with Nala and she lets him.
    Past : they loved and they were really happy. one day they got angry because ......ehm,use your imagination xD

● i know,it's so sad for Simba D: i was cruel XD but i think it is a very emotional mash.
    i use the Toy Story's song , "when she loved me" from the cowgirl :3
    i have the inspiration from another video with the same song and a similar story about Balto and Jenna.
    I hope you undestand my message guyz,

● Well ,i spent 4 hours to do this,sony vegas crash very frequently... sgrunt! expecially for the mask and the text maker.

●i have some new:
    soon i will have 400 subscribes *O* thank you really much! for this,i want to change my layout ,icon and the theme of my channel (sigla).
    mmm i don't know how i can change all,i'll think about it :3

Well it's all,i hope you like it! comment please ! X3

Video

CITAZIONE
    █ Read Me █▄

♦ Hi guyz! welcome in my new crossover! well well well,i think that i create a new couple for YT X3 they are my favourites evil disney's character! i love Sabor (it is a SHE! not a HE! A_A) expecially. so i decide to make a crossover with Shere Khan and she. i spent 3 hours,i made it before,few hours ago

♦ This is the storyline

Shere Khan find Sabor and he want to kill she because she did sex with Scar,his enemies. Sabor get angry with Shere Khan because she think Scar is dead.
    they begin to fight but Sabor flip accidently Khan in a gorge,where he fall and die.
    Sabor is shoked and in that moment,scar appared and kill herself because he has also discovered her relation with Kenny.

♦ it is dramatic,i know X3 but i love °A° it was really difficult to make some clip with Sabor,because in the film "tarzan" she only fight ! but i do what i can

well i hope you like it ^^ see you!

♦ Information

song : © Fading
    clips: © Disney © Lion King © Tarzan © Jungle's book
    program : Sony vegas pro 10

Video

CITAZIONE
    ▄█ Read Me █▄

■ eya guyz :3 this is my new mini-sover of Tai Lung and Tigress X3
    it is the real story of the two feline too u.u
    i love Tai *.* i love his story and i discover that i am a mega fan of him self XD
    my furry is a bad jocke D:

■ So,in this crossover,Tigress hates Tai because Shi-Fu hasn't loved her how Tai , and she is unfriendly with him and they always fight.
    But Tai is stronger than she,so he won and then there is the real story X3

■ mh i think i spent 3 hours to do this,because the music ritm isn't so easy to make :/
    but i like the results ^^ and how you can see,i put some effect circle light X3created by me :D
    well i hope you like it!

bye bye

information:

■ Song : Fcking Perfect - Travis
    ■ Clips : Kung Fu Panda
    ■ Programme : sony vegas pro 10
    ■ clip color effect : new blue film look
    ■ light circle effect : made by me

Re Leone

Group

Status
    Anonymous

Video

CITAZIONE
    ▄█ Read Please █▄

★ Hi guyz ^^ welcome in my new mash !
    well well,i did it this morning and i'm REALLY satisfied ^^ it's really sad and true. i love all the voice over of film who tell about the life and the love.
    unfortunately,i'm the same. but allthing are good experience of life ^^ and i live there with happiness

★ i decide to use nala to tell the "story". ovviusly,the film of TLK too. because,there are a lot of sad motion in this film,and i think it is one of the better disney film ^^

here the text

It's like you're screaming and no one can hear. You almost feel ashamed that someone could be that important, that without them you feel like nothing. No one will ever understand how much it hurts. You feel hopeless, like nothing can save you. Then when it's over and it's gone, you almost wish that you could have all that bad stuff back, so that you could have the good.

★ i decided to make some text effect with transiotions dissolve and flash (my favs X3) and i put a special sparkles too for the background color (light blue/green...?i don't know the name of that color in english,sorry).how you can see,all the clips are in the rytm of the voice

well,this is all ^^ i hope you like it guyz ! see you ^^!

★ song : © it's like you're screaming and no one can hear
    ★ clips : © the lion king
    ★ program : sony vegas pro 10
    ★ time : 2 for make and an half hour to transform

Video
    CITAZIONE
    » Read Me Please «

● Heya guyz!
    Yeah yeah,how i said in the last vlog (and the first XD) ,i want to make more amw about kingdom hearts :3 so,i make this common couple ! i hope you like it!

● i love the song *.* it's really beatiful and lovely ! i think immediately a sora and kairi for this song :3

● Well ,i don't tell anything more....good vision XP

bye bye!

● P.S. : while the video is loading on YT,i'm under the sun in mountain xDD

●Information:

Clips : © Square Enix - Kingdom Hearts © DeviantArt - Sokai
    Song : © From this moment on duet

Video

CITAZIONE
    » Read Please «

● Heya ^-^
    Black and White = past
    Color = now

● Storyline :

Zira think of Scar and her old and dead relationship. She think of Simba,when he killed him and she want a revenge. So,she decide to kill Kopa,Simba's son. and she did it.

● i know,the song isn't so perfect for this,but i want that you undestand that Zira have a heart too . She was horrified about Scar's Death and she felt really sad :C capital . Infact,i love her story with taka :3 so i hope you like it too (it's in part,but i hope ^^)

● Well see you soon guy :3 (with a vlog!) bye bye : D

Song : © Disney © Vanessa Hudgens - Gotta go my own way
    Clips : © Disney - The lion king 1 & 2

Re Leone

Group
    Principe

Status
    belli fleira =) solo 1 appunto, nel penultimo le scritte si vedono poco quando mandi a bianco il video, non so come funzioni vegas, ma io per rimediare, le scritte le metto come timeline principale (con avid posso usare infinite timeline..)
    in uno non hai messo la firma, te lo possono rubare.. il 3utimo mi pare.. (a me non interessa se usano degli spezzoni dei miei, ma almeno una piccola citazione la vorrei.. XD )
    cmq bei lavori!!!

Re Leone

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    grazie mille Bau : D

CITAZIONE
    solo 1 appunto, nel penultimo le scritte si vedono poco quando mandi a bianco il video, non so come funzioni vegas, ma io per rimediare, le scritte le metto come timeline principale (con avid posso usare infinite timeline..)

si si lo so,ma non sapevo come aggiustare ^^" c'è anche in sony una cosa simile,ma se mettevo un contorno o una sfumatura nera,secondo me rovinava un po' l'effetto magico che c'era,allora ho fatto finta che sia stato creato appositamente.

CITAZIONE
    in uno non hai messo la firma, te lo possono rubare.. il 3utimo mi pare..

per la firma,era volontario ^^" è una lunga storia : un mio amico non voleva che gli facessi un regalo per natale,così ho architettato un piano con una mia amica per fargli vedere il video anonimamente. se avessi messo la firma,avrebbe capito il tranello subito,ma se invece mettevo l'indizio alla fine....
    al limite pazienza,ho già avuto diverse esperienze a riguardo,so come cavarmela ^^ grazie della preoccupazione bau!

CITAZIONE
    (a me non interessa se usano degli spezzoni dei miei, ma almeno una piccola citazione la vorrei.. XD

fidati è molto irritante =/ mi è capitato più volte da una stessa utente che i video mi fossero copiati,ma non perchè prendeva le clip,perchè praticamente faceva il video uguale al mio e spacciava l'idea per sua. c'è tutt'ora un video di kopa identico quasi completamente al mio su YT ,e la cosa mi disturba non poco.
    Il brutto è che YT non può aiutarmi perchè non ne ha il potere in questo caso. e la furbona ha messo i crediti solo dopo la reclama dagli staffer,togliendo anche la casella mi piace perchè aveva praticamente tutti i commenti negativi (a favore mio però)

5. Shounn

User deleted

wow, mica male, li adoro tutti ^^ sono bellissimi. Dico davvero!

Re Leone

Group
    Principe

Status
    li ho visti entrambi un bel po di tempo fa, ma non ci avevo mai fatto caso (kopa story)

Re Leone

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    grazie raga ^^

eccone un altro fresco fresco : crossover tratto dalla storia del nuovissimo film coreano "leafie,a hen into the wild"
    di fatti,la donnola e wanderer (l'anatra che combatte contro essa) sono i miei pg preferiti

Video

CITAZIONE
    » Read Please «

» Awww i love this anime-film *__* it was made in 2011,it's new!! i love the weasel and Wanderer *O* the duck that fight with the weasel, Thery are my favourite characters

» Storyline:

Wanderer get angry with the weasel because she killed his wife. So,he decides to fight with her and he loses the battle and dies.
    Leafie,the chicken,discovers the Murder and cry. Soon,the weasel attacks the son of Wanderer,Greenie but Leafie saves him.
    She find the cubs of the Weasel and she threatens her to kill her puppy to save Greenie. In that moment,she undestrads that the weasel killed Wanderer and the other animal to save her babies.
    So,she decides to die for them and the weasel,moves,kill the chicken,

» well,i did it in 2 hours,more and less.....but i hope you like it ^^ i think you shoul see this movie ! there isn't a english dub ,but there is the sub in anime.net ^^
    the crossover is the real story of the anime :3

see you guy!

Song :© in the eyes (sorry i don't know who is the singer)
    Clip : © Korean Anime © Leafie,a Hen into the wild
    Program : © Sony Vegas pro 9
    Time : around 2 hours

Re Leone

Group
    Principe

Status
    carino davvero fley =) ora poi ricomincio a farne qualcuno anche io =)

Re Leone

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    eccone altri ^^!

Video

CITAZIONE
    ▄█ Read Please █▄

● I spent a wonderful day this week....but i really miss the people who make me happy,really happy,how i never felt before.
    I already miss you guyz ç.ç i'm felling totally sad ,expecially after your cuddles. Sometime,i would like to be with you everytime,i would like to be NEAR you,but i know it will be impossible for the moment. If i am with you all days,the thing will be change for us,in better way.
    I hope to soon meet up with your hands,and i hope,that they can warming mine up always.
    We will meet soon again,guyz! i enjoied a mess with you ;_; don't ever stop looking for me! i love you guyz ♥ forever and ever

● yeah guy,it's a "fleira's soul production" . i hope you like it ♥

● Song : unknown
    ● Clips : © Disney © Dreamworks
    ● Program : Sony Vegas pro 10
    ● Time : 2 hours

Video

CITAZIONE
    the last image of the video is my cover of my comic ^.^
    Thank you very much for 457 subscribes! (i hate new YT background T_T and ot's crazy too! in the table is there the number 408 D8 for the subscribes! it's ridiculus! bah!

Info :

Song : © Yesterday - © Just a little girl
    program : Soby vegas 10
    time : 5 hours

[Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.]

Re Leone

Group
    Principe

Status
    belli belli =)

9 replies since 4/1/2012, 21:21   164 views