Notizie e Novità

« Older   Newer »

1. Pridelands98

User deleted

Scusate il doppio post, ma riporto questo articolo che non riesco a capire se si tratta di un articolo ufficiale oppure no, perché mi sembra di aver capito che è stato scritto da un fan, voi che ne pensate? Si tratta solo di una teoria?

Kovu Won’t Be In The New ‘Lion King’ Series — Cue ‘Circle Of Life’ Sadness

For those of you who don’t stay up-to-date on all things Disney, a spin-off series of “The Lion King” will premiere this fall. In the typical Disney fashion, “The Lion Guard” will first release a TV movie, then continue with a series in early 2016 on Disney Channel and Disney Junior.

The series will follow the exploits of Simba and Nala’s son Kion (yes, they have a son, apparently) as he helps protect the Pride Lands. The apple obviously doesn’t fall far from the tree, because Kion will be leading a pack of eclectic animals to watch over their homeland.

The star of the new show, Kion looks more like a mini Mufasa than a mini Simba.
    Not much has been said about the series since last summer, but as it gets closer to the premiere date, little snippets are slowly popping up. Today, Jason Marsden, the voice of Adult Kovu from “The Lion King II: Simba’s Pride”, leaves a not-so-subtle hint that he won’t be reprising his role as the outcast lion. What’s worse, though, is that apparently KOVU DIED.

Wait, wait, wait. WHAT?! So, you’re telling me that the underdog (or should I say underlion) won’t be in the series? Does that mean we’ll see Kiara in mourning? I mean, I know it’s a show for kids, but so was “The Lion King” — and Mufasa still bit the dust in one of the worst scenes in cinematic history.

It’s definitely disappointing, to say the least, but I don’t know how anyone is going to break the news to this, um, fan.

Fonte

Che ne pensate, da quel che mi è parso forse si tratta solo c

106 replies since 13/2/2015, 03:07   3216 views